Virtual Motion Labs provides both data glove software and a VMG software development kit (SDK) which produces detailed finger, hand and arm movement allowing users to interact with their virtual environment in real-time.
- Software management for data glove trimming and data sampling.
- Complete SDK for custom software design.
- Offers an object-oriented model with an accompanying C++ library. Unity driver included.
- HTC Vive Tracker Puck with Unity code included.
- Provides a general framework for constructing hand-enabled simulations from scratch or for integrating hand-interaction into existing applications.
- Offers full network support. A user can run an application on a host computer while getting device data from another machine, permitting interaction with geographically distributed teams.
- Supplies an open API for model import and interfacing with third-party visualization software. VRML/Cosmo (SGI Optimizer 1.2) implementation is included.
- Provides significantly improved overall structure with better run-time integrity and more complete error handling.
- Supplies a complete set of open source demonstration applications showing how each of the tool kit features can be used in your development.
- Supports fast production with real-time data capture using 90 Hz calibrated kinematic output.
- Supplies intuitive, easy-to-use controls through the glove calibration interface.
- Provides a familiar interface by displaying calibrated sensor data in the MotionBuilder interface, formatted in both hierarchy and constraint formats.