The entry level, wireless, WiFi, 10 sensor VMG 10™ data glove meets the needs of the virtual reality and animation industry.
The VMG 10™ data glove system provides 5 high accuracy joint angle measures and 5 pressure sensors. It uses bend sensor technology to accurately transform finger and hand motion into real time data with no magnetic interference.
The VMG 10™ can be used in a wide variety of applications including virtual reality, animation, robotics and medical.
- Very thin bend sensors: less than 0.35mm thickness.
- 12 bit ADC sampling for accurate bend detection.
- 1 Sensor per finger.
- 5 Pressure sensors, very thin: less than 0.35 thickness.
- Complete 9-DOF orientation sensors (roll, pitch and yaw) for hand orientation and wrist orientation; the sensors mount a 3 axis gyroscope, a 3 axis accelerometer and a 3 axis magnetometer.
- 32 MHz CPU board, very low power for battery operated data elaboration and transmission.
- USB connector for wire communication and firmware upgrade.
- On board WiFi module for wireless data communication.
- High performance Lithium-Polymer Battery for long standing operation (up to 4 hours).
- On board elaboration of hand and wrist orientation.
Call or E-mail for Price
- Software management for data glove trimming and data sampling.
- Complete SDK for custom software design.
- Offers an object-oriented model with an accompanying C++ library.
- Provides a general framework for constructing hand-enabled simulations from scratch or for integrating hand-interaction into existing applications.
- Offers full network support. A user can run an application on a host computer while getting device data from another machine, permitting interaction with geographically distributed teams.
- Supplies an open API for model import and interfacing with third-party visualization software. VRML/Cosmo (SGI Optimizer 1.2) implementation is included.
- Provides significantly improved overall structure with better run-time integrity and more complete error handling.
- Supports fast production with real-time data capture using 90 Hz calibrated kinematic output.
- Supplies intuitive, easy-to-use controls through the glove calibration interface. Calibration takes less than one minute - fast and accurate.
- Provides a familiar interface by displaying calibrated sensor data in the MotionBuilder interface, formatted in both hierarchy and constraint formats.
The VMG 10™ includes one data glove, batteries, USB cable, Software / SDK, Unity and Unreal 4 Plug-In.